Thursday 30 September 2010

Thankful Thursday

It's been a while since I've had a Thankful Thursday session, so - seeing as it is Thursday - it would be rude not to share some thankfulness with you now. 

Here's THree THings I'm THankful for THis THursday:

1. That our Big Little Boy loves to help out.
Today he helped with the lunch dishes.
Yes, that is a banana skin in the sink getting washed along with my rubber gloves and the dish cloth...

2. That our boys have a great sense of fun.
I spent a lot of the day chasing, tickling, wrestling and hanging the boys upside down by their feet. All of the aforementioned was greeted by squeals of delight. Oh I can never tire of that sound.

3. That our Big Little Boy loves his school! 
Upon asking him the daily question "What did you do at school today?" I was immediately treated to a break-dance extravaganza! He pulled out all his fancy footwork and poses, all the while enthusiastically talking me through his moves.
Once the dance demo had finished he promptly planted a big wet kiss on Beni and then picked a flower for his Mamma. Awwwwwwww.

P.S.  Beni wanted me to add here something he is thankful for: that he can play with (and chew) all of Luca's cars while he is at school.

3 comments:

  1. Aww cute! I especially love the banana skin in the sink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Luca's dance moves! We also love it that Beni is so thankful :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! I just love. All of it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...