Sunday 4 September 2011

Simple Things Sunday

I've been feeling very grateful during this week of sunshine for the area of London in which we live. We are located within an easy journey to central London while living on the doorstep of Richmond Park and the township of Richmond which is where Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are currently hanging out (when they're not in their private jet).

It's a beautiful spot with lots of lovely big old houses that make me sigh and dream of what it would be like to live in a home like that. It would probably suck to clean, of that I'm sure...

One of my favourite things to do in Richmond is to wander along the path that runs beside the River Thames. 
Austin took this photo during the weekend on his phone while walking under a bridge beside the river. 
I love the contrast from darkness to light, the dappled light on the pavement and the silhouette of the man walking. It made me go WOW and I've spent a long time just looking at it. I love it that the light at the end of the tunnel is so bright and welcoming. 
There's a sermon in that I'm sure...


Well, just a little something I thought I'd share with you. 
A simple thing.
Hope you like it too :)

:::

Linking up with The Simple Things


4 comments:

  1. Awesome photo! A sermon in it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! You make me want to move to London so badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly incredible photo Brigitte - I can see why you love it. I think I could stare at it all day :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...