Friday 19 February 2010

Papà e figlio il tempo in cucina

There's nothing quite like the sound of my husband and son cooking in the kitchen together. Warms the cockles of the heart it does!

Last weekend Austin and Luca spent an afternoon/evening making pasta - oh my goodness it was so flippin yummy I'm drooling as I type this!

It was pumpkin, sage and gorgonzola cheese ravioli. Like I said, YUMMY!

Here's some pictures that document the process:

 
 1. Making of the pasta



 2. Making the ravioli parcels



3. Luca's portion ready to eat! (please note the gingham apron...)



4. Proudly showing off his homemade ravioli (flour-face and all!)


5. Taste test... 
He wasn't too fussed with it but you can be sure that Mamma & Papa gobbled up his portion also!

Although the occasion ended in tears because it took a little bit longer than originally planned to make the pasta and Luca got to bed about 2 hours past his usual bedtime, it was still a Fun Time and there will be many more Papà e figlio il tempo in cucina! (Father and son times in the kitchen)


2 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm running a giveaway this week if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...