Thursday 10 November 2011

Slumbering


They all managed a bit of 'shut-eye' today
be it in the buggy
on the breast
or part way through eating an afternoon snack on the couch.

There are many things my boys do well.
Sleeping is one of them.
Anywhere. Anytime.
...except through the night if your name is Massimiliano...


::: Thank you SO MUCH for all the really lovely comments you sent through in response to my 'Grey Day' post. It was encouraging to know I'm not the only one who lives far away from parents/grandparents and who experiences these feelings of homesickness and sadness.
It's always nice to know there are other people out there who completely understand and share these feelings also. Thank you! X

:::


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how your boys sleep anywhere - I always presumed it was normal and am still weirded out when other kids can't do the same, ha. That's a major blessing! Rock concerts heard from the womb are to be encouraged methinks. God bless London's constant white noise. Still slightly offended when they fall asleep on me while reading them a story (am I that boring?!) 'wah wah wah waaaaaaaahhhhhhh' and cue: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! Run in the park? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my precious boys!! I also am amazed at how they can sleep anywhere, from buses and trains to rock concerts and pubs to living rooms and sofas and bedrooms to pushchairs to lying in your arms walking down the road .... it is clearly a Bokser-boy talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Computor was misbehaving when I first arrived back home, so could only read your comments, but today the wonderful photography showed.
    Brigitte, it was fabulous spending some time with you and your amazing BOYS, big and small.
    Thankyou for your blogs.I laugh and cry!!!And now I can even comment.
    Love from Caroline

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...