Monday 11 March 2013

the simple things


Family
Happiness
Love
Warmth
Friends
Health
Laughter
Safety

Sometimes I've just got to cut it right back to the basics in life.
Take a moment and remember to breathe.
When a seemingly chaotic life and household takes me to the limit I know I've got to bring things back to basic and simple.
Prioritising what really matters.
Taking the complicated out of the equation and seeing things in their purest form once more.
No matter what happens during the day, during the week, as the seasons change, as time continues to move on, it's these things that matter most to me.
It's these things that become my focus again each day and remind me that this life - it's a good one.

:::

2 comments:

  1. yip, so easy to overcomplicate and lose sight of those things that are important to us and those we love. thanks for the reminder x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...