Friday 26 February 2010

Darn you Echo application thing. Darn you to Heck!

Ok, so I am so not one of these...
 COMPUTER GEEK

...and therefore I don't know how I accidentally on purpose removed my comments application thing that was powered by 'Echo' (cos that was not being completely user friendly) and now it has made it look like all the comments on my blog have been posted by ME! Like, I spend my time commenting on my posts with all my mulitple personalities. Yep.

So please excuse this minor technical error. Something happened there when I was changing templates - needed a bit of freshening up, that sort of thing.  Like buying a new wardrobe only cheaper and not quite as exciting...

I shall endeavour to 'look into' what went wrong and find a new comments thing that actually works. 
Blimmin' Modern Day Technology... Good one.

1 comment:

  1. Crikey - what a mission to even post a comment! I'm sure you wouldn't have even BEGUN to have the time to post all those 'comments'!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...