And then when you do start it's hard to stop!
Today I am thankful for many things, but will name but a few:
1. The Sun. Don't really need to say much more about that, it speaks for itself. The sun is our friend and I look forward to meeting up with the sun on regular occasions in the months ahead.
2. Music Festivals. Thanks to my husband's work our family will be spending the next 2 weekends in Hyde Park (with our friend the sun of course) listening to Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Pink, Kings of Leon, Crowded House, Jay-Z and many more. Don't worry I've got baby earmuffs for Beni. He looks really cute in them because his cheeks get all squashed together so his mouth practically disappears!...
3. Strong healthy children with a rather large amount of personality and humour...
That's the best spaghetti face I've seen in a while
4. Ages & Stages. Beni is now officially sitting up. Funny how this mamma feels so proud and yet a bit sad her 7 month old is now sitting up... Oh they grow up so quickly!...
5. Parks with paddling pools that are within walking distance.
And that's where we're off to now.
This song is dedicated to you Dad. Love you xox