Monday 9 May 2011

Little Rockers

They can't help it.
It's in their blood.


I'm always rather impressed how the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star can be made into a rap.
Although I do wonder about where Luca gets his singing style from...
I love the vein popping out in his neck - now that's called singing with passion!


Is it too early to start guitar, drum, trumpet, piano and vocal lessons??...

Luca took his microphone to church yesterday and Beni his guitar. Needless to say they were a hit, although Luca got a little shy and clung to mamma while singing but Beni rocked it out in the aisles.

I think I'm gonna enjoy breeding Little Rockers.

Joining the party over at Life Made Lovely

<Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love that shot of Beni and his intensely beautiful blue eyes! ( Im a sucker for blue eyes)
    Might need a drum kit too soon! too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Hahaha :) Love the shot of Luca bent backwards over the couch singing his wee heart out .... bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Could your boys be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Beni can make a onesie fit into the rock-vibe so naturally. And his little chubby fingers plucking the strings... heart = melted.

    Luca's singing shots made me laugh so much my stomach hurt. PASSION.

    Those boys definitely need lessons, music just oozes out of them - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...