Tuesday 25 March 2014

Oh hi, remember me?

When your best friend gives you a harsh telling-off for nearly going one month without blogging it's best you sit up and take notice.

And darnnit, as always, she's right.

One month to the day.
So there's been heaps happening in my neck of the woods - not to mention the craziness and busy-ness of life with three young boys and a husband who keeps getting a nasty reoccurring ear infection which in the weekend landed him in A&E.

And yet I get told off for not blogging? 
Fair enough.
I do have 20 million wonderful photos taken over the last few months to share with you, but where to start?

I haven't yet told you about our adventures back home in Aotearoa in early January - actually, due to the extortionate prices of airline tickets it was only Massi, my sister and I who went to New Zealand while my amazing husband stayed back in London with the older two boys. 

This is some of what they got up to:
*I would like to take the glory but photo credit goes to my amazing husband. Oh but I edited them!...*


Yes. Winter and coldness.

And this is some of what we got up to:
Yes. Beautiful New Zealand summerness and swimming and most importantly our youngest sister getting married to one of the coolest guys I know.
Welcome to the family Cody (Mwah-ha-ha-haaaaa! Sucker).

But here's the most coolest guy I know (who is currently sleeping sleeping sleeping as he recovers from the ear infection that has completely wiped him out. Never have I seen him so sick before...poor guy).

There was obviously so much more cool stuff to share with you from our holiday in NZ, but that's worthy of at least one post of it's own. SO MUCH COOL STUFF! All family-centred and just what the doctor ordered for this homesick family-deprived soul.

Well it's snack time for the boys again (isn't it always snack time for boys?) so I best pull together something nutritiously wonderful for them before they discover the chocolate cake hidden in the cupboard...

Let's talk again soon ok?
B x

:::

4 comments:

  1. So good for this family-deprived soul too! Love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love reading about you and your lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you posting, gorgeous pics and gorgeous boys xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please leave a comment X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...