2) Learn how to talk fast!
3) Learn how to say:
- Can you look after my children for 1-3 days?
- Yes my husband is coming back but he's currently working in London for the next 12 days, 5 hours and 45 seconds... 43...42...41....
- I need HELP!
- I need WINE!
4) Get used to not having milk in my coffee after 10am....
5) Perfect how to tickle 3 boys at once (I'm pretty good at this but need more practise)
6) Learn these beach dance moves:
7) Learn how to fight back if a dog bites my behind when I'm out running - instead of just screaming and thinking I'm going to be mauled to death. If there is a next time Brigitte, bite it back for goodness sake!
8) Get used to not eating dinner until after 8pm.
9) Learn the art of having a 'siesta' where stores close at 12pm and everyone goes home to cook, eat and rest a little until 4pm. Sounds divine!
10) Prepare my taste-buds for taste sensations!
One week today we fly out - ARGH! Excited! Scared. Happy to be going. Sad to be leaving. A whole mixed bag of emotions. But this was to be expected. And who ever said that 'Living the Dream' was full of happiness with no times sadness? Full of friends with no times of loneliness?
But the overwhelming emotion? Peace.
And that's exciting.